These recipes are so quick and easy they will be perfect for getting a fine spread ready for family and friends in no time at all OK for the Guacamole you will need:
- 3 ripe avocados
- ½ tomato diced
- ¼ red onion diced
- juice of ½ lime a nice little bunch of cilantro and 1 shot of black Irish bottling companies jalapeno sauce
For the ceviche you will need:
- 1 bag of cooked peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 corn cob
- ½ tomato
- ¼ red onion
- juice of 3 limes a nice bunch of cilantro and 1 shot of black Irish bottling companies jalapeno sauce
Now if you notice all of the accompanying ingredients for the guacamole are used in the ceviche and its going to save you a lot of time and effort in preparation
- For the ceviche add all of your ingredients to a bowl mix well, cover and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour. This will give all of the flavors time to mingle. Now while your ceviche is marinating let’s make the guac And we’ll see if you notice the pattern here. Add all of the ingredients to a bowl.
- Only this time were goanna mash up the avocado with a fork. Once everything is well mixed you’re all done.