Tuna Poke with udon noodle and salmon tartar with mango and tomatillo using Black Irish Bottling Companies Habanero hot sauce with spiced rum flavors.
Now even though its flavors lie in the Caribbean they can also lend themselves to a host of different cooking styles and we are going to show you its versatility by making tuna avocado poke with udon noodle and salmon tartar and mango and tomatillo
Now these 2 recipes are super easy to prepare so let’s start with the ingredients
For the Tuna you will need
- 1 x 8oz piece of tuna cut into ½ inch chunks
- 1 avocado diced
- ½ tomato dices
- ¼ cup of red onion diced
- 1 sprig of cilantro finely sliced
- 1 shot of black Irish habanero sauce
- 1 dash of soy
- 1 pack of udon noodle.
For the salmon you will need
- 1 x 8oz piece of salmon
- 1 cup of mango diced
- ½ a small tomatillo diced cilantro leaves
- Now to prepare the tuna poke start by getting a pot of water on to boil for the udon noodle. As that comes to the boil, combine the tuna, avocado, tomato, resonation, hot sauce and soy.And this will slowly marinade for a few minutes while we cook the noodle.
- Once the noodle is cooked drain and cool under cold water drain and I like to give a touch of oil to keep the noodles from sticking together Place the noodles in a bowl adding the poke mix and garnish with the cilantro
- For the salmon we begin by finely dicing or chopping the salmon. We then combine the salmon half the mango and tomatillo with the black Irish hot sauce and set aside.
- With the other half cup of mango, we will blitz with an immersion blender and add a little dash of hot sauce
- To plate let’s give a nice swish of mango puree and set the salmon tartar in a mould finishing with some cilantro leaves.
And there you have it. Tuna poke udon noodle Salmon tartar with mango and tomatillo